October 2011 — now
Wholesale and retail trade of elite chinese tea, educational and entertainment services.
Executive Director, Co-Owner
- opened a business from scratch and brought it to the leading position in the segment of elite tea in Nizhny Novgorod;
- opened branches in Moscow and Surgut;
- developed and conducted unique tea tours in China to places of cultivation and production of tea;
- developed a project of the popular science expedition “Following the Great Tea Road” (China, Mongolia, Russia) as part of a grant project of the Russian Geographical Society;
- organized more than a hundred industry events, participated in festivals and local public events;
- organized qualifying stage of the international Tea Masters Cup championship in the Volga Federal District.
May 2018 — July 2018
Logistics supervisor at Nizhny Novgorod Stadium FIFA World Cup 2018
- management and control of daily logistics operations at venue’s logistic compound;
- football team’s baggage logistics;
- management of a team of loaders, forklift and dedicated transport drivers at the facility;
- providing information on current operations and monitoring the implementation of mandatory procedures by staff, including management procedures and ensuring the safety of material assets;
- maintaining a sufficient amount of equipment at the facility, the necessary supply of packaging and consumables;
- ensuring control over the issue and return of equipment, machinery, tools, packaging materials and other logistics resources for FIFA departments.
September 2009 — October 2011
Whosale trade of caviar and fish products.
- launched two brands of canned vegetables (naming, design, packaging, product line, trademark registration);
- rebranded two trademarks of caviar products (“Lunskoe Sea”, “Ocean Treasures”);
- developed business model of the canned fish production factory;
- implemented a GPS tracking system in the enterprise transport (delivery and sales representatives)
June 2008 — September 2009
Distribution of household chemicals and cosmetics.
- conducted 5 marketing researches (determination of market capacity, competitive analysis, consumer behavior, segmentation);
- improved the company’s assortment, pricing and marketing strategy (the result is a 6% increase in profitability) by strategic analysis and medium-term forecasting;
- implemented and promoted electronic marketing systems (online wholesale trade);
- developed and implemented a system of planning, forecasting and controlling in the organization;
- developed and prepared for the introduction of an alternative financial business model of the company.
2004 — 2009
State University — Higher School of Economics
Course “Non-standard methods in management and marketing (based on systems thinking technologies) Level II”
- advanced PC user (office and graphic suites, 1C8: Trade Management, web development, Linux server administration);
- high fluency in 1C8 ERP-system;
- can speak and write business and conversational English (BEC Vantage level);
- can prioritize tasks for employees in the context of tight deadlines;
- skilled and experienced in creating effective teams and employee training.
I am highly disciplined and self-organized, can quickly adapt to changing circumstances. Working in team I always set clear and understandable tasks and can draw unobvious, but correct conclusions in conditions of incompleteness of information.
Music, chinese tea, football, swimming